White Pines Productions empowers individuals, organizations and communities to maximize their potential, tap their creativity and improve their lives through improvisation, performance, and creative arts programming.
White Pines Access
Bringing creative transformation to your community or group!
Using applied improvisation and building long-term relationships, White Pines provides a suite of programs delivered at host venues and all based on the following features:
- In-depth work by White Pines’ skilled actors, teaching artists and facilitators.
- Individually tailored programs, designed with host/partner organizations, to specifically address the needs and desires of that organization.
- Creative content based on theatrical improvisation, promoting spontaneity, confidence, teamwork and creative problem-solving.
- Radical inclusion, making no distinctions or assumptions about any individual’s ability to participate creatively.
Click below to learn more about these White Pines Access programs:
The creative engine for White Pines: presenting improv shows and other performances!
Bright Invention incorporates improvisation, movement, silence, texts, music, site specificity and other artistic mediums and creative forms of expression to create completely original material unique to every audience and never duplicated.
Practicing and performing long-form and short-form improvisation, Bright Invention does shows at the White Pines Place in Elkins Park, at venues in downtown Philadelphia, and at site-specific shows at museums, mansions and private homes.
Bright Invention members are professional actors and teaching artists that perform on stage throughout the region for other theaters, in movies and television, and in their own work. They staff all the White Pines Access programs. They are "citizen artists" who have made a commitment to their own communities, and - through White Pines - to the communities we serve and perform for.
White Pines Place
Elkins Park's performing arts studio: classes, shows and rentals!
Our flexible 1500 square foot performing arts studio is located in Elkins Park, PA, 100 yards from the Elkins Park SEPTA regional rail station, across the street from a SEPTA bus stop and Creekside Co-op, and a 20 minute drive from city hall Philadelphia.
- We offer classes on site for kids, adults, and people with special needs.
- The White Pines Young Artist Camp is a summer day camp in creative and performing arts.
- Local artists and others can rent The White Pines Place for their own classes, shows, meetings and events. It is equipped with a lighting and sound system and is ADA compliant.
- We can design a unique and playfully theatrical birthday party for your child.
The White Pines Place represents our community-based origen. We are grateful to work and play with our neighborhood partners, students and audience in Elkins Park, Cheltenham Township, and Oak Lane Philadelphia.