Great for classes, rehearsals, workshops, gallery displays, and private functions and parties.
1500 square foot flexible studio, with wall to wall windows on High School Road.
6 floor to ceiling curtains hung on ceiling-mounted curtain runners or mobile frames allow for conventional or curious room designs.
Full ticketing system available through White Pines for tuition, tickets or to register for free events.
8 five-foot folding tables, two card tables.
A collection of chairs and sofas. Seating for about 50.
Wall to wall carpeting
6 movable 7' X 4' stage platforms
6 channel sound mixer and 4 speaker system. Will accommodate 1/4 inch jacks, mic and amp input, a simple DJ set up, or a headphone jack. Bluetooth receiver plugs into mixing board.
Stage lighting: 4 Elation Epar EQ LED instruments on two moveable towers. DMX cables and plugs. EOS laptop design and cue controller available for additional fee.
Single ADA bathroom
Ground-floor level, wheelchair friendly
No food or beverage service provided - renters must arrange for their own catering.
No food or beverages may be sold on the premises.
Alcohol may be served according to state law.
White Pines reserves the right to turn down the volume of any music - there is a restaurant upstairs.
Non-profit groups and artists: $25/hour
Private parties and events: $50/hour
- Rental contract must be filled in and signed before rental is confirmed - download from the hyperlink.
- Cash, check or credit card accepted for payments. Payments may be made in person, online or by mail.
- $50 security deposit required to hold your date, based on availability. Deposit returned after inspection of space finds no damages.
- 50% of total rental fee due one week before date of rental. This payment is not refundable.
- Balance of total rental fee due on day of rental. Personal checks not accepted for this payment - cash or credit card only.
See calendar for availability (some White Pines events do not appear on this calendar)